For many business owners, security is a big concern and while there are several ways to make your business premises more secure, roller shutter doors tick all the boxes. The latest designs allow for easy operation and with tailored solutions the doors will fit perfectly, as they are fabricated to precise specifications, and with a choice of finishes, you can brighten up the front of your retail outlet. If your business premises is not adequately protected, roller shutter doors are the ideal solution, and here are just a few of the benefits you can expect with the latest designs.
- Choice of Colours – The days when you had no choice but aluminium grey are long gone, and with powder coating, there is a wide range of colours available. Something that utilises your company colours would work well, and galvanised steel is maintenance free and more than a match for the harsh British climate.
- Durable and Reliable – Motorised solutions make for very easy operation, and no matter what the weather is like, the doors will not warp or move. A long product warranty ensures many years of trouble-free use, and any would be intruder would simply walk away and look for something easier.
- Made to Measure Units– Tailor made roller shutter doors ensure a perfect fit, and a single unit can span almost 4 metres, which eliminates the need for a centre support, and double units can be fabricated if the opening is that wide. When looking for suppliers, try to find one that actually fabricates the units, as this will work out cheaper than buying from a company that outsources the manufacturing process.
- Motorised Solutions – If you have images of trying to manhandle the doors, modern units are motorised, which makes operation effortless. You can order additional remote control units for key staff members, and some companies offer a keyless solution that makes good use of the latest technology.
- Maintenance Free – Galvanised steel requires no maintenance, and as the tracking mechanism is enclosed, there really isn’t anything exposed to the elements. The outer surface can be washed down now and then, to remove dirt and grime, but other than that, the units require very little care.
- Rear Doors – Many small business premises have a single rear door and this is often targeted by thieves, so it is a good idea to include the back entrance when ordering, as this ensures total security. As the units are custom made, it doesn’t matter what shape or size the opening is, and once fitted, you can rest assured that your premises are secure at all times.
The Internet is a great source of information and anyone that is looking for roller shutter doors can simply type the right keywords into a search engine window and a list of suppliers will give you a starting point. It pays to shop around, and by selecting a contractor that manufactures, prices will be lower than usual.